You are here
Air Capital Memorial Park
To view current trail conditions, click here.
You will be directed to Singletracks.com where you will need to create a free account.
Air Cap Memorial Park
Years in the planning, Wichita’s newest single track trail is located on the west side of Wichita, just southeast of Kellogg and Maize Road. The wooded trail system consists of three loops with a total distance of 1.8 miles. Each loop has twists, turns, and technical hazards that will challenge riders of all levels. Air Cap is an official city park owned by the City of Wichita and located north of, and separate from, Pawnee Prairie Park. Helmets are required at all times. Even though this is a MTB trail, watch for walkers and runners on the trail.
Riders are warned that Pawnee Prairie Park (south of Air Cap) is closed to bikes and riding there is punishable by law.
View a Youtube video of the trail here
Directions From: Kellogg/US54 & Rock
1. Head WEST on US-54 to Maize Road (12 miles)
2. Take the Maize Road exit and stay in the left lane
3. Take the U under the freeway overpass and move to the far right lane. Cross the river bridge.
4. Take the first right onto Seville Street. Immediately turn right again in the parking lot.
5. Trail head is Southwest of the parking area.
Content Pending This trail will be located on the west side of Wichita, north of Pawnee Prairie Park.
Updated May 15, 2013 by Aaron ([email protected])
Updated by Aaron ([email protected])